- Treason Cantos: Poems 2014-2017 (set your own price). It is also available on various other sites for a fixed price. You can also get it for free directly from this site as a PDF or ODT, from IPFS as a PDF or an ODT, or in various formats at archive.org.
- Ignore This Book: Songs of Discomfort (set your own price). It is also available on various other e-book sites for a fixed price. You can also get it for free directly from this site as a PDF or an ODT, or from IPFS as a PDF or an ODT.
- Learning to Miss, a collection-in-progress available at archive.org.
- New poems, “Yellow” and “Donald Trump Keeps Showing Up In My Poems Uninvited,” in Igxante: An Ontology, of which Catherine became a co-editor after acceptance.
- Etsy store “A Treason Boutique” opened.
- “Shopping” and “On Throwing Oneself at the Ground and Missing” posted at Argot Magazine
- “This Poem Is Coming Out as a Trans Poem” published in Rabbit Poetry Issue 24
- “Space Ex for Virgins” wins the MARY Editors’ Prize in Poetry
Non-existent, but this is probably the closest thing.
All of Catherine’s work is released into the public domain shortly after publication, as soon as she gets the rights back to the pieces in question. For a list of current exceptions (i.e. work she does not currently have the rights to), see the License page.
Catherine accepts recurring donations via the platform LiberaPay, which itself is integrated with the PayPal and Stripe platforms. You can also donate via Stripe directly:
Apart from this, it is possible to support Catherine’s work by buying it at Smashwords or at many other e-book stores. Lastly, Catherine accepts donations directly by PayPal or via the cryptocurrency Monero, although she prefers to receive donations other ways.